Thursday 21 February 2008

WTF?

This afternoon I logged into a poker account where I had been whoring a bonus. I was a little bit concerned as it had taken them 36 hours to credit said bonus compared to other people being credited in 5 minutes. I had cashed out a few days ago as this was supposed to be my wages for the month but it hadn't been processed yet.

Anyway I tried to log in and I get a pop up that says "Your account has been locked out from our system. Please contact customer support". So I call their dodgy telephone support number and keep gettting cut off after 5 minutes. This shit goes on for 2 hours. Needless to say I'm fucking furious. I fired off an email about an hour in to the phone calls and I'm still waiting for a reply.

I'm not a fucking happy camper right now. Even if I get this shit sorted out I'm not going to have enough time to cash out from neteller and pay the bills. I can pay the bills anyway but thats not the fucking point! Cunts.

The best case scenario is that I don't get paid on time this month, worst case I'm down $8500 or around 80% of my bankroll if this site has gone tits up.

I'll not out the site right now as I'll give them 24 hours to get this sorted. If not I'm spamming every poker forum or blog I know with the story of these (possibly) cheating bastards.

No comments: