Thursday 7 February 2008

Hangovers, Kratom and Chatting With Jesus

I have a fucking huuuuuge hangover just now after drinking far too much whisky this afternoon. I really couldn't be arsed with poker today and decided to get shitfaced instead. I drank some kratom tea aswell which has left me dazed and confused. I feel shitty.

I fired up a poker site to find out when my bonus expires, couldn't find it in the software so talked to live support. The box popped up on the screen and written at the top was "you are now chatting with Jesus". I nearly pissed and shit myself at the same time lol. Unfortunately he was unable to give me any clues about the meaning of life or anything but he did tell me when my bonus expires. Thanks Jesus, say hi to your pop for me.

I tried to get a screenshot but it just saved the chat box and not the text. Bah!

No comments: