Saturday 9 February 2008

Back to Basics

Despite last night's tilt I've actually managed to lock up next months wages after clearing a few historic bonuses and such. Instead of carrying on the way I've been going for the rest of the month I've decided to go right back to basics with my game. This is partly to punish myself for tilting so badly and partly to get my game right back on track.

I've temporarily withdrawn most of my bankroll from Stars, leaving $1200 on there. For the rest of the month I'm going to grind up through the limits starting at 1/2 and playing a minimum of 10k hands at each level.

I'm also going to re-read some of my old books, watch a shitload of videos and really work hard on my game. This is something I should have been doing all along but fell by the wayside after a couple of weeks.

After dedicating the rest of February to this, I should come back a much better player in March.

No comments: