Friday 22 February 2008

Dodgy

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that your account is locked due to an undergoing investigation for chip dumping involving yourself and a couple of other poker players .

The moment we get an update to this case we will contact you. We apologise for the inconvinience.

Thank you for your cooperation and do not hesitate to contact us once again if you require further assistance.

Best Regards,
Nikola

Fuck fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I finally got hold of their customer service people on the phone and it all sounds pretty shady to me. The guy wouldn't really answer any of my questions, changed the shubject when I asked for the hand histories that were being investigated and told me that I was probably being investigated because I was winning! Obviously you aren't meant to win on this site.