Thursday 3 January 2008

up a bit

I didn't play last night or early this morning because I was feeling crappy. I woke up at 2am but decided to go back to sleep. Too much alcohol over the festive period caught up with me I think.

I played for about an hour this morning and 2 hours this afternoon. The morning session went well and I was up a couple of hundred $. There were only 2 tables of 5/10 running so I played 2 of 3/6 aswell. Ran well at 5/10 and got my arse kicked at 3/6. happy days.

I did the same this afternoon and that didn't go well at all. Lost about $300 not getting cards and not playing particularly well. I noticed a big difference in the games today aswell. Much tighter and the players were generally better.

I'm still up $500 so far this year so I'm pretty happy.

No comments: