Thursday 17 January 2008

Tilt and the Downswing Continues

I dropped more than $500 in 250 hands earlier tonight in brutal fashion. Nothing held up for me at all and my win rate for the month has plummeted. I admit I did tilt a bit and probably lost about $100 through doing stupid stuff but the rest was lost through vomit inducing suckouts and running into AA 3 times with overpairs.

Fucking fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

After losing with KK against J7o which hit 2 pair on the river I wanted to punch something. I stopped playing instead. Went out to the carry oot shop and I'm going to get fucking wasted. No more poker until tomorrow.

Tilt is a funny thing. I though I'd overcome it and had seen beats so heinous that I was now immune. Apparently not. I lost about 4 big pots on the trot to fuckwits cold calling with any 2 and I was away on super monkey tilt. I'm glad I have the sense to quit before I lose more. I'll take the night off instead.

I'm such a whining bitch lol.

No comments: