Wednesday 23 January 2008

8 losing sessions on the bounce...

...according to pokertracker anyway. Last night I was feeling like shit. Came off the back of another -$600 day and had no confidence in my game whatsover. This carried on into today, I played a few tables and posted another losing session.... It's becoming a trend.

This evening I had a few beers, decided to play 2 tables at the most, relaxed and played some poker. I think I might be overthinking myself right now, I might have MUBS.

To be honest I'm pretty convinced that I'm just running bad but I can't help thinking that my strategy is being completely exploited at the tables.

Anyway... I had a decent winning session against solid regulars so my confidence is restored a bit.

I'm looking forward to my HH review tomorrow and hoping I can plug a few leaks.

GL

No comments: