Thursday 24 January 2008

lol graphaments


This is my last 10k hands and a 178 big bet downsing. Nice. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster to be honest. I'm hoping that I can start stringing together some positive sessions now.

My coaching session with danzasmack has been postponed until next week as my internet went down yesterday. I have a backup but it's a data card on my laptop which doesn't have the hands I want to go over. I'm really looking forward to it, I've watched his videos on deucescracked and have been hugely impressed by his stuff.

I've decided that I'm not going to be a miserable bastard in my blog any more lol. I've managed to regain my confidence and not automatically assume that every session is going to be a loser. I'm just trying to play as well as I can and let the results sort themselves out.

I might post some hands tomorrow if I can be arsed.

2 comments:

LuckyJim said...

Quit at hand 2154, imo.

Seriously, good luck on the upward climb!

LuckyJim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.