Sunday 27 January 2008

Ticking Over

I have the misfortune of supporting Dundee and decided to go to the match today. What a fucking disaster that was. Actually I don't even want to think about it. It was good to get out of the house though as I've been feeling like a bit of a shut in lately. I also find that shouting at referees is a good outlet for any pent up frustraton.

Things are going pretty well for me poker wise. I've almost completely recovered from my last downswing and things are looking a hell of a lot rosier.

I've been thinking about how I'm going to approach next month as I've learned a few things recently. I really need some structure to my day as I'm currently sleeping for a few hours in the morning then another few hours late afternoon. I'm feeling pretty shit and I think this is to blame. I'm also getting lazy again and not putting in the hours.

I've noticed that the 5/10 games on Stars are significantly better from around 12am onwards so I'll be looking to play at these times. I've also managed to deposit for a $3.5k bonus on one of the Prima skins and should manage to clear this in a month playing around 2 hours per day. The peak times there are in the evening. I'm also playing a bit of shorthanded limit but the games are more readily available than full ring so I can pretty much play any time I feel like a change. I'm really enjoying the short handed stuff just now. The players are generally terrible and I'm liking LAGing it up. I've been a fucking Full Ring nit for too long.

My plan of attack for next month is to sleep from about 4am until 12pm, give or take. Fit in 500 hands of shorthanded poker at some point during the day. Bonuswhore for a couple of hours in the evening and then get down to the serious business on Stars when the games are good.

I'm also going to stop drinking so much as the hangovers are turning me into a right miserable bastard.

Sounds like a plan to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you be curious about exchanging hyperlinks? [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-skorpion/56-skorpion-muzhchina-v-lyubvi.html]скорпион мужчина в любви[/url]