Saturday 23 May 2009

Ok Here's the Deal

One man, one poker site, one hundred and ten dollars (x2).

Inspired by this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/turning-100-into-10000-15-days-lowlimit-only-417722/

I've had a pretty decent month so far. Covered the bills and stuff which is what it's all about. As a matter of fact I've got the next few months covered. Anyway I was thinking of my strategy for next month and trying to come up with something a bit different. Boku's thread intrigued me for obvious reasons but I know for a fact I can't put in the sick volume he does without turning into a gibbering mess.

Basically what I've come up with is an excuse to doss around for the rest of the month.

From June 1st I'm going to start with a $110 bankroll, play exclusively on Stars, play only multi table SNG's or the odd MTT and see what I can run it up to.

I don't play on Stars much these days but I've tested the waters a few times this month because of their UK promo.

The goals I've set myself are:

1. a minimum of 100 tournaments per day or 700 per week. Basically if I want a day off I have to earn it.
2. 100 buy ins before I move up (other than random shot taking)
3. only 1 reload of $110
4. profit

I'm not entirely sure why i want to put myself through this other than giving me focus for the month ahead.

I'm going to update every day in June, not that anyone is interested. I'm not doing it for you though am I?

I think one of my weaknesses is not keeping accurate records so at least I'll be able to get into the habit of posting results etc. Also I dont particularly like posting about $$ won or lost because it's all relative. Durrr's 1 million downswings are as bad as a 10NL reg's downswings. For one month only I'll be keeping a daily tally of $$ won or lost and posting them for your enjoyment.

Normal service will resume shortly.

1 comment:

ROSSI said...

should be interesting gl