Monday 1 June 2009

Postponed

I had to put off my little challenge today purely because it's too hot in my office to play poker. It's 8.40pm and currently 24 degrees in here.

Thats fucking hot for Scotland.

I don't know why it's so hot in here, might be the fact it's pretty small and has a lot of electrical shit in it.

Anyhoo I might have to invest in some sort of air conditioning system. Jeeziz how stupid does that sound?

I spent the day dossing around in the garden, cut the grass and read a bit of Your Worst Poker Enemy which was quite good. I don't feel like I'm havin so much trouble with the psychological part of poker this time around but I don't study nearly enough either. I Might compile a reading list for the next few weeks.

So as promised:

Number of tournaments played: 0
Profit/Loss: 0

Not a bad start

No comments: