Saturday 23 May 2009

Has Poker Made Me Stupider?

I was thinking about this last night and I'm definitely not as sharp as I used to be. In my previous employment I had to write reports, discuss ideas at meetings and use my brain in many weird and wonderful ways. Now I sit and grind, sometimes pretty mindlessly and the only writing I do is shopping lists and this shitty blog.

Maybe i need to stimulate my mind more. I hardly even read these days.

On a completely different note I just read about the German dude who ran $100 up to $10k in and epic 13 day SNG grind. Can't remember the dudes name but it was awesome - 50 tabling ftw. Anyway it got me thinking a little bit and I might try something similar next month or the month after. Obviously not $100 - $10k but a bit of a grindfest from low stakes.

Today I'm going to try to sharpen my 24 tabling skills.

No comments: