Monday 11 May 2009

Day On

I made all my withdrawals over the weekend and most of my bankroll is currently floating around in cyberspace. I was planning on taking the day off but read some 2+2 threads this morning and the tales of degenism are making want to play.

I have around $100 hanging around in Pokerstars and about $600 on a random Microgaming skin so I'm somewhat restricted in my choices.

Here's the plan for today:

1. Make enough money before 4pm to buy a pizza. This is a solid goal and one I'm going to keep on my list like forever.

2. Gamble like a motherfucker. Once I've made my pizza money I'm going to take some 2 buy in shots at PLO or something.

*Edit*

That was the plan until I talked to some dude on AIM who gave me the idea of a sit n' go spin up, a SNGSU if you will. Got a nice prop bet out of it too. I need VPP's on Stars for this month's promo (it's sick you should take a look) so this is the new plan:

I'm going to start with 2 buy ins for $3.40 SNG's and move up when I get 2 buy ins for the next level. I cant move down unless I go broke then I have to start at the beginning.

If I make it to the $114 level I win $100. If I lose, give up or get distracted by something shiny then I have to transfer whatever I have left in my Stars account to him. The onus is obviously on me to either win or bust a whole heap of $6.80 shots so the bastard gets zip.

It's win/win for me as far as I can see it :p

Beat: Potentially no pizza.

No comments: