Saturday 13 June 2009

Getting It In

Over the last week or so I've been cashing out my bankroll from random sites so I can take advantage of a superb deal on Ongame (details to follow - might be able to get some high volume fish a similar deal).

Not a hell of a lot of poker has been played. I seriously need a bonus or something to clear to get me motivated.

I left around $100 on one of my fave microgaming skins and have consistently doubled it and cashed out on 5 occasions - cue doomswitch if you please.

I've been playing their "extreme" tournaments which I've talked about before. They're great for volume but shit for your sanity. I usually do well if I manage to avoid anything approachng a decent hand in the early stages.

On Monday my new deal kicks in (hopefully) and I'll be back to grinding like a motherfucker. I could really do with another $6-8k month. It's hard when the weather is this good though.

I did have aspirations of getting to the WSOP but it's not happening now. Hopefully next year. I feel jealous of all you fuckers who have been there lately.

bastards.

No comments: