Tuesday 23 June 2009

You're DOING it WRONG!!!

So far my shot taking has resulted in a 2k loss and 14 tournaments without a cash. Fucking marvelous. I'm not put off (although I'm not entirely comfortable losing that amount of money in such a short time) as I've reviewed the tournament histories and I'm not playing badly.

I tend not to complain about bad beats but I've seen my fair share over the past couple of days. This one sticks out: Folded round to SB who min raises, I have KJs in BB and push, SB insta calls with T5, flop AXJ, turn K, river is obviously a Q and I bubble again. I have millions of these.

I hate talking about hands where I've been unlucky but it's been a little bit harder to take as it's like real money at stake here lol. I need to work on detatching myself from my results as normally I'd just fire up more tournaments and be mildly surprised if I was down for the day.

My regular games have been going ok though and this has helped me shrug it off.

Still off the fags though. Survived my first big test tonight when I went for a meal with my family who all smoke. I even had a few beers and still dont feel the urge to light up. My inhalator thing is chewed to fuck though.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get a shitload of poker in and try to cash at some point.

Laters.

No comments: