Wednesday 5 March 2008

Can't Be Arsed...

I've been really hammering the tables over the past few days and putting in some marathon sessions. I was planning to so a bit of an in depth post about various things that have cone up over the past month or so. The truth is that I'm enjoying poker so much that I really can't be bothered. I'd much rather be at the tables.

I'm playing an absolute shitload of Omaha/8 and still bonuswhoring on the side. Trying to get good at a new game has really sorted me out I think. I'm eating up anything I can find on the game and can't get enough of it.

I think that I would like to class myself as a mixed game player by the end of the year but I'll take it one day at a time. I really don't think I could do without the help of my coach who has recognised my boredom with hold em and has helped me embrace other games that really fit my style of play.

I'm currently paying for my education at the tables but have managed to fall in love with poker again and I can't get enough of it. I used to struggle to put in a 2 hour session but the past 3 nights I've played 6-7 hours no problem because I'm really enjoying it.

Not being bored will pay for itself.

No comments: