Sunday 19 April 2009

No Blogs = Best Month Ever

I haven't felt the need to write much lately mainly because poker has been going insanely well this month. I'm currently in the middle of my best month ever, not really in money terms but in the sense of getting stuff done and grinding it out.

I'm finding myself motivated and look forward to playing every day, i'm even sneaking in a couple of sessions on my days off :p

I'm using table selection and jumping around limits at off peak times trying to find great games. I also find myself bringing my A game to the tables a lot more and regular in depth reviews of my sessions is helping me improve my performance.

I've not been paying much attention to winnings/losses on a daily basis but I'm having good results.

I won't starve anyway.

No comments: