Wednesday 1 April 2009

I'm Back Bitches (Again)

New month, fresh start and all that.

I haven't been playing much poker over the past few weeks/months other than some short hit and runs at 6 max NL. Not much else to say about it really. This entire year has been something of a write off on the poker front. I completely lost interest in it and this blog.

Time I got some work done to be honest.

The good thing about not playing is that my bankroll remains intact although I was tempted on a few occasions to spunk it all away and fuck poker off completely.

Today I'm playing some MTT's to get back into the swing of things and encourage me to actually play for longer than 5 minutes. I'm going to try to get a routine going and play in the same tournaments every day so I cant just up and quit.

My entire bankroll currently resides on an Ongame skin so i guess I'll be playing there for now. I've been toying with the idea of using my fpp's on Stars to try to grind up a bankroll from nothing as kind of a side project. Maybe this will rekindle my interest in poker.

Once I've sorted stuff out I'm going to write down some goals as this helped keep me focussed in the past. I should probably go read some forums or something to get my brain back in poker mode.

No comments: