Tuesday 7 April 2009

Untitled

Looking back over my blog I'm pretty amazed that it took me from February to April to get my act together. I've found a potentially nice little routine to my play and shock fucking horror I'm actually enjoying myself.

Poker really isn't for lazy bastards like me. If I make a bit of money I'm pretty content to fuck around until I really need to make some more.

I'm finding the games as soft, if not softer than I did before and I'm actually becoming interested in the game again. I read some strategy posts today!

I've got a 3 session type of thing going on, playing a few hours in the morning, afternoon then evening. Surprisingly some of the best tables I've found have been in the morning where the game selection is poor but the fish are plentiful. If I keep going the way I am I'll be able to take another few months off :p

I've been thinking a lot about what i want to get out of the game and what I would like to achieve so the whole boring goals thing will have to wait.

I'm sure you're gutted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that someone is reading! I've been playing as a pro now for several months and have already gone through the a large slice of the gambut of emotions that being a pro brings...

Just wanted to wish you good luck and to welcome you back to the game and to assure you that someone is actually reading...

All the best, Dave.