Wednesday 2 April 2008

Solid

I decided that this month I was going to get the finger out and properly learn short handed limit hold em. So far so good.

I put in a just over 2k hands today and managed to achieve a positive win rate even though I seen some of the sickest coolers ever. I might go through my database and dig some out, there are a few absolute crackers. I'm pretty happy overall. I felt like I knew what I was doing the majority of the time.

I played a bit of full ring limit and O8 to break up the sessions and I've logged about 3k hands in total today which is pretty huge for me.

My plan for the month is concentrate on 6 max and O8, grinding up 50 big bets for the level above and using that to take shots. I want to log a shitload of hands in April because I've been a lazy bastard since I started this shit in January so it's about time i got myself sorted out.

I'll either have a huge month or burn myself out in the process but fuck it.

No comments: