Thursday 3 April 2008

Shit Day

Got seriously fucked over at the tables today. Fuck you poker and fuck you limit hold em in particular. Never in my life have i been ass raped on the river as often as I have today. Sick. I think I dropped about 120 big bets in total. Lucky for me I'm only playing 1/2 while i learn (lol) 6 max. All I'm learning is how it feels to want to stab yourself in the eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I've lost a shitload more in $$ than i have today and not batted an eyelid. This feels personal though. I played pretty well for the most part despite the wall to wall suckouts but I could not for the fucking life of me get a hand to hold up. I was also playing against people who would not fold a hand under any circumstances and today was their day to runner runner 2 pair, straight, flush, full house... you get the picture.

To make things worse I'm shattered and can't sleep. My brain won't switch off even though thinking about poker makes me want to vomit. If I'm not torturing myslelf with poker I'm casting my mind back over all the times I've been a cunt in the past. I obviously just want to piss myself off even more.

Fucking stupid fucking arsehole I am. I need to get a grip and stop letting the fish get to me. Back to reading The Poker Mindset tomorrow I think.

End Rant.

2 comments:

Amatay said...

ut oh

Amatay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.