Monday 3 November 2008

Fuck

My first day of grinding like fuck has been something of a disaster. I managed to drop around 30 buy ins at the old sit n go's. How I managed that I will never know. I got my money in ahead around 90% of the time and was continually sucked out on.

I know i said a big "FUCK YOU" to short term variance in my last post but jesus fucking wept.

If I see another two outer on the river I'm going to fucking poke my bastarding eyes out.

Not really.

It was a shit day but I'm actually really happy with my play. I was playing on Ongame so I know I was getting it in as a favourite and was a victim of the fall of the cards.

If I keep doing what I'm doing then things will fall into place. I have a sufficently large bankroll to ride out the bad days. This was a particularly bad day but fuck it.

Surely I won't be arse raped quite so badly tomorrow.

No comments: