Monday 29 September 2008

Hangover

I got completely shitfaced last night. Drinking wine while playing poker is fun at the time but today I'm a bag of tits. I'm having to rewrite this blog post because of the drunken pish I spewed in it last night. I hate waking up with a hangover and having to retrace my steps on the internet. Drunken internet shenanigans ftw.

Obviously no cashes from the tournaments I played last night but I was pretty happy just to have qualified tbh. I probably would have cashed if I hadn't ran AKs into KK with about 20bb. I also lost to A3s with AK AIPF with a 3 on the river but thems the breaks.

I had a pretty good day though. Playing MTT's was a nice change of pace.

I got a subscription at audibles.co.uk who do audio books and they're fucking superb to listen to while playing. It has done wonders for my tilt control and i can stay pretty focused on what's happening at the tables. I would recommend them to all the tilt monkeys.

I'm going to play a bit of poker once my hangover has abated but the red bull I'm drinking is making me feel a bit shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's it going? Any update?

Me, I'm loosing the plot before I even start. The game can be so sick. I still believe though, just about.

Hope your running better. Good luck to you, Dave.

Unknown said...

A change of state of mind my end. How about you? How's it been going?

All the best, Dave