Monday 31 December 2007

Happy New Year! (nearly)

I'm currently working my last shift at work and finish at 3pm tomorrow. My plan is to go home after work and get a few hours kip before I start grinding. I'm probably going to have to play through the night in order to get the best games but that was the plan anyway.

I had an excellent Xmas on all fronts apart from poker. I played a couple of sessions when I was slightly worse for wear and dropped about 150 - 200BB. I'm now back up to where I started after a couple of good sessions yesterday and today. Nothing much else to report really.

All the best for 2008

3 comments:

Amatay said...

i'll get u linked m8. u play poker 4 a livin?

millar said...

as of today i do :)

i'll link you back

cheers

Bazclef said...

Nice blog dude, linked you up! GLGLGL! :)