Tuesday 11 December 2007

Amsterdam

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow with the missus until Friday. Just booked it as a spur of the moment thing. I've been once before, 2 years ago and loved it. It is quite possibly the most bizarre place I have ever visited and it took me a couple of days to get my head around it. That holiday now ranks at number 1 for me.

So... no poker for a couple of days. Believe me when I tell you that is good news. I've been getting my arse kicked at the tables for the past couple of days in the weirdest ways (AA losing to 23o capped pre flop for example).

Looking forward to getting pished for a couple of days and some time away.

Incidentally, I am currently awaiting a phone call from my boss where I'm about to tell him to stick his job up his arse.

Should be fun.

No comments: