Friday 5 March 2010

Fucking Jeebus

Can't believe I haven't posted here for so long - thought about it, never got round to it. Not a helluva lot to report on the poker front. Played a bit live, won some moneys, shirked online, fucked around.

I got back into online play a little last month and made a return to 9 tabling full ring limit hold em or 2 tabling O8 with another 4 of LHE. It's really gone pretty ok so far. The tilt problems have completely vanished, the motivation levels are up and I'm pretty happy with stuff so far.

I've got like a vague goal of getting supernova this year and going for supernova elite next year - grinding like a motherfucker.

Right now it's all pretty chilled. I don't really need to play every day. I'm pretty comfortable for the foreseeable future and I'll take my time getting back into the swing of things.

Hope all of you are well and pwning the tables!

2 comments:

Danny said...

Good to see you back on the blog - all going quite well for me until April started :( - see you at the tables.

LuckyJim said...

Took you a while!