Sunday 20 July 2008

The big rebuild...

Ok, so everyone pretty much knows that I fucked the chance to play pro poker, mainly through lazyness, alcohol and all that. I bought in to my brother's business and I'm back making an honest living. I was still making good dough from poker but stopped playing for a few weeks and got my head sorted out.

I had to withdraw another few quid from my bankroll and I'm now rebuilding. I want to make at least another $1k by the end of the month to take my bankroll up to a measly $3k.

10k roll by the end of the year plus some debt paid off.... Go me!

I'm going to really make use of the coaching sites/forums and all that good shit. Heard that one before?

Me too.

3 comments:

Amatay said...

alright m8 soz about that delay in sending u that 100, ur the only fish left..i hope lol. I only recently just seen ur msg. ill ship u that ton in the next few days.

Shark Bait said...

LOL @ coaching/forum. Yep, I can identify with that

millar said...

nice one amatay