Saturday 6 December 2008

slightly spectacular

While i was cashing out most of bankroll I discovered I had about $40 on a random ipoker skin which I had forgotten about. I didn't bother cashing it out but decided to play some crappy mtt's to spin it up to a decent amount. I stayed around the $40 mark having cashed in a few and promptly forgot about it.

I was uninstalling a few old poker clients today and discovered this $40 so decided to atempt a luckyjimm style spin up at plo. I played for about an hour and didn't hit. Everyone was folding at the least sign of trouble.

Tonight i decided to play some plo8 as I found myself appraising hands as if I was playing O8 most of the time.

I was aiming to get to $200 playing loose and aggressive but ended up getiing to about $150 playing TAG. I decided not to cash out and I'll give this game a proper shot tomorrow.

SNG bankroll remains intact but I can't be arsed at the moment. Want to gambool it up.

No comments: